*

*

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Divergent Movie

IT WAS AMAZING. I loved it so much!! I wen to see it with my dad and it was hands down great. It was a lot like the book. Four(Theo James) was amazing, like always <3 . They should have went more into the history behind the factions, but despite that it was really good. I am trying really hard to avoid spoilers. Most of the characters were good but weren't as emotional as I expected. Sometimes I felt as if they were actors and not the character they were playing. Anyway I am not going to pick every little thing they would have done.

On a better note,  I took the test and I am divergent but close to dauntless. Sounds pretty right. Haha. Take the test then post what you are!! It will be fun to see the results.  IMDB- Divergent (It has the test on there).

Seriously a good investment, It is 2hrs long and keeps you on your toes the whole time!! Never a dull moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be positive and Clean. Thank You