*

*

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Adding More

I think this blog should be more than just me reviewing books. I think I am going to post poetry and quotes too. Anyone can talk about books. It takes more to talk about poetry and quotes, even write them!! If you have any you wan to share just contact me and I will totally put it on here!! I would love to share your talent on here for others to enjoy!! If you don't want me to post it and just read it that is totally cool too. I love listening to other artist's work. If you have read any amazing books you wanna share we can do that too! I have enough time to read them so maybe have a mini book club. Anyway happy Writing and reading!! Talk to Y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be positive and Clean. Thank You